Domaine Força Real
In 1258, the new masters of Roussillon, kings of Aragon and Majorca, built a castle to defend the northern border of the region. The castle built by Nunyo Sanch was called "Royal Castle" in Catalan "Força Réal". These lands are sometimes described as a cross between landscapes of Tuscany and Andalusia, and benefit from an excellent exposure to the sun. Jean Paul Henriques renovated the estate and made a bet to replant vines in the local scrubland.